Package materials and products manually to ship
WAGE: $13.00/hr starting pay
Immediate openings available now. Start as soon as 3 days.
Your Employment Solutions (YES), an award winning leader in the Utah jobs market, is currently hiring warehouse product prepping and kitting workers for an amazing company in Spanish Fork, Utah.
The ideal candidate works well with others and thrives in fast-paced environments. If you like a fast-pace, low-stress, hands-on work in a friendly environment, this job is for you!
REASONS YOU'LL LOVE WORKING FOR YES!
We care about you and work hard to match you the right job! One that fits your skills and needs! We're a 5X winner of best places to work and Utah's best of state staffing agency!
WAREHOUSE PRODUCT PREPPING WORKER JOB DUTIES:
- Package materials and products manually to ship
- Obtain and sort product
- Wrap protective material around product
- Pack special arrangements or selections of product
- Will cross train in all areas of shipping/perform other duties as required
WAREHOUSE PRODUCT PREPPING JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- HS Diploma or GED, minimum 18 years-old
- At least one month of previous experience in any related field
- Ability to work OT as needed ($19.50/hr wage)
- Ability to stand and walk for the full shift
- Able to perform proper lifting between 15-50 lbs
- Must understand number and letter recognition along with basic math functions
- Able to pass a strict background check (no felonies ever, no misdemeanors within last 3 years)
WAGE: $13.00/hr | Paid weekly on Friday
SHIFT_: _Monday to Thursday | 4:30 AM - 3:00 PM |OT ($19.50/hr) as needed on Fridays
BENEFITS: After working 480 hours, additional incentives, benefits, wage increases, and retention bonuses can take effect!